Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting jpeg images

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Inserting jpeg images
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:53:28 +0200

David G. Wonnacott wrote:

I'd be happy to work on re-inserting the image, but would like to do
so via the GUI rather than editing the source if I can. Any
suggestions on how to do this? When I use Insert->Image I don't see
the .jpg files among the choices.

This is not my experience : I definitely see
my .jpg files in the Insert->Image->Link image
dialog.

There should be some reason why you don't see
your .jpg images in this dialog : are you in
the right directory ? How is the lettercase
of your files (e.g. "image.JPG" would probably
not be understood by TeXmacs as a JPeg file) ?