Re: [TeXmacs] long documents ?

  • From: Marc Lalaude-Labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] long documents ?
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 23:44:40 +0100

Hi Vincent,

my lecture notes are 150 (more or less) pages long ; TexMacs doesn't
have any problem handling these files.

In the documentation you can read how to hanle this kind or long file
(book style for example) : i insert in a document the differenet
chapters. Note that the philisophy is the same with latex : you write
differnet small files (or chapters), that you insert in a document.

Regards

Marc