Re: [TeXmacs] Two problems of TeXmacs (IMHO)

  • From: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Two problems of TeXmacs (IMHO)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:50:45 +0100

Hellom

El Jueves, 18 de Diciembre de 2003 11:03, Joris van der Hoeven escribió:

> This kind of discussion should typically take place on the Wiki.
> Those who have proposals for new names should make a list of them there.

I have tried to use the Wiki, but I wasnt't been able to do anything. So,
this
is my list of names:

* Thales of Miletus: It preserves the .tm but it's too long.
* AF-STeP: Advanced but Friendly - Scientific Text Processor.
* Dolphin: Because I like dolphins.
* Athena: The Greek goddess of wisdom, war, the arts, industry, justice and
skill. You are wisdom if you use TeXmacs. And, the scientific (wisdom,
industry, skill) texts look great (art).
* The Muses: TM as well. And, they are the Greek goddesses who presided over
the arts and sciences.

I know that maybe this is not the place to discuss this topic. If somebody
put
it on the wiki, I'd be happy to continue there (or, at least, I'd try).

Javier