The wiki is open for contributions on a name change proposal

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arántegui Jiménez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: The wiki is open for contributions on a name change proposal
  • Date: 18 Dec 2003 13:32:51 -0500

Hello all,

About the wiki
-------------

The wiki (http://alqua.com/tmresources) has been made of universal
anonymous contribution.
Please, note that its use is deprecated for wishes and bugs, which
should go into Savannah (which other uses, David?). In fact, you're
encouraged to help to migrate some bits of it to the current
documentation system in the official web page, and the bugs/wishes into
Savannah.

What is then the wiki? A place for asynchronous discussion and posting.

About the name change
---------------------

You can access the name change proposals page on

http://www.alqua.com/tmresources/name%20change%20proposal

There is a page devoted to the discussion of requisites that the new
name should comply with. I would enormously thank Joris, as Benevolent
Dictator, if he added _his_ personal filtering criteria, since that
would guide us others very much in the search of a really rocking new
name for TeXmacs.

http://www.alqua.com/tmresources/requisites%20for%20a%20good%20name

Fellow users of TeXmacs: please give a thought to the possible names
that we might use and share it with other TeXmacs lovers.

Have fun, álvaro.

PS. Let me know if you have any problem with the wiki.

--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.com -- documentos libres
free documents