Re: [TeXmacs] Windows Version

  • From: "Dan Martens" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Shatadal Ghosh" <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Windows Version
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 02:36:32 -0400

This problem is probably associated with your user priviledges on the
system. TeXmacs attempts to setup your environment variables in the
registry. If your user account does not have access, it will fail.
Unfortunatly, due to the nature of Guile, there is no workaround for this,
you must have administrator type priviledges.

Dan