Re: [TeXmacs] Windows Version

  • From: "Shatadal Ghosh" <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>, <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Windows Version
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:13:39 -0500
  • Disposition-notification-to: "Shatadal Ghosh" <address@hidden>

I realised that just after sending the mail to the list :) I can run it as
administrator. What I tried then was to copy the new system variables
created by texmacs into new user variables for the user account from which I
was running the program. However even then texmacs failed to run from a user
account.