Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] no FIGURES!!!
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:44:17 +0100

El Lunes, 28 de Noviembre de 2005 18:39, Luca escribió:
> You are right, I will use eps since now from the beginning.
> The fact is that the plots are produced with *gnuplot on os X *and pdf
> is the native format for graphics on os X.

Are you using Aquaterm? If this is the case, Aquaterm let you save the plots
as PDF or EPS. If not, you should use it, it's much better than x11
terminal.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es