Re: TeXmacs on live linux CDs

  • From: Stéphane Payrard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs on live linux CDs
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 02:40:12 +0100

> On (06/11/02 13:38), Yannick Patois wrote:
> > Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:38:43 +0100 (CET)
> > From: Yannick Patois <address@hidden>
> > Subject: Re: TeXmacs on live linux CDs
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > (there are some 'Dr' we've better to simply ignore here ;)

Also, this list is for TeXmacs related discussions, not for poking fun
at other people. A rule that should be known by every programmer is
"be lax about what you receive and strict on what you emit". I have
myself difficulty to always comply but I always try to keep it in
mind.

And before delurking, I try to learn the rules of the place
and if I don't like them I unsubscribe and I move on.

--
stef

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.