[HS] Re: Windows version, plz (was: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC)

  • From: Yannick Patois <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [HS] Re: Windows version, plz (was: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:38:10 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Nick Bailey wrote:
> However, I always give out copies of gcc to first-year
> students on a cygwin CD, with a copy of coursenotes. Perhaps
> I should distribute TeXmacs for Windows too, and Scilab,
> and.... If there are any other academics listening, and we
> all did the same, I think there would be a huge benefit for

A good CD for Windows users (which I'm not):
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/en/index.html

And they are looking for translators too ;) :
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/
"We are looking for translators!
Most needed are Spanish, Italian, Catalan and Portuguese"

Yannick

--
_/ Yannick Patois _________________ Address (home) __________________
| irc(undernet): Garp on #france25+ | 17, rue du Tonkin |