Re: Windows version, plz (was: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC)

  • From: "Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Windows version, plz (was: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC)
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:24:15 +0100

F. Xavier Noria wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:35:07 +0100
>"Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando" <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Te envio un link para que te des cuenta de como empiezo a ir las
>>cosas tambien en Espan#a.
>>
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59197-2002Nov2.html
>>

>Please, we have no need to start a discussion about operating systems,
>not in this list at least. Let people port software to whatever platform
>they like, you are free not to do the work if you don't want to.
>
>If a teacher could share TeXmacs files with their students or colleagues
>no matter the OS they run the software would be far more useful IMHO.
>Give tools, not policies.

You can lost all the time and money you want using operating system
under payment.

It is YOUR money and your time.

A free download version for students and teachers, it is more easy, more
simple
and NO money is involved.

I repeat is your time and your money. Use like you prefer!

Thanks you!
Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando

>-- fxn

Future Technologies, The TOTAL Linux Company!

http://www.futuretg.com
ftp://ftp.futuretg.com/
mailto:address@hidden

Italia: USA
Via Cairoli, 1 1620 26th Street - 3rd floor South Tower
33170 - Pordenone (PN) Santa Monica - CA

Telefono: +39 0434 - 209 107.
Fax: +39 0434 - 209 510.

http://www.FTLinuxCourse.com - The best training product ever made!
http://www.futuretg.com/FTOSX - The best Operating System ever made!