Re: Windows version, plz (was: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC)

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Windows version, plz (was: Re: Updated spanish translations for the menus /RFC)
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:34:20 +0100 (MET)

-------------------------------

-------------------------------
-------------------------------

> Please, we have no need to start a discussion about operating systems,
> not in this list at least. Let people port software to whatever platform
> they like, you are free not to do the work if you don't want to.

I agree. Please keep to the topic; this whole thread has been off-topic.
If you have ideas about how to port TeXmacs, what documentation should be
translated, or any other TeXmacs development policies, then you should
post your messages on the TeXmacs developers list

address@hidden

The TeXmacs users list is for questions about TeXmacs from the user's
point of view.

<Joris>