Re: TeXmacs on live linux CDs

  • From: Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs on live linux CDs
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:27:39 +0100

El Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:54:38 +0100
Stéphane Payrard <address@hidden> escribió:

:> > And they are looking for translators too ;) :
:> > http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/
:> > "We are looking for translators!
:> > Most needed are Spanish, Italian, Catalan and Portuguese"
:>
:> For those bent on windows eradication, it is irrealistic to expect end
:> users to drop windows overnight. But they may work on the inclusion
:> of TeXmacs in live CDs that can access existing partition, like
:> Knoppix. Such CDs can even be geared for TeXmacs demos. It can
:> increase both Linux and TeXmacs visibility.

I've been watching closely this project for the past few weeks and I must say
consider it a good choice for windows users. Obviously, the lack of a TeXmacs
windows version makes it less than perfect :-)

Best regards
--
[Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz]
[address@hidden | http://www.elenya.net]