Re: TeXmacs on live linux CDs

  • From: "Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs on live linux CDs
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:42:34 +0100

Yannick Patois wrote:

Hi,

(there are some 'Dr' we've better to simply ignore here ;)

Just to clarify. I don't have ONE but two degrees.

So, I will remove from this maling list immediately.

I will includes TeXmacs in our Operating System.

Thanks and good luck!
Regards,
Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando

In the german mode including all my titles.

Lic. Dr. Mr. Giovanni A. Orlando